Monday, August 27, 2012

wiiknd: nature is my anti-drug.

name changed.
driver's license fail.
licensed to fish.
grocery shopping.
best.grapes.ever.
season finale.

scones with shay.
playground exercises.
goofy tree statue.
seinfeld.
bed, bath + beyond.
blackberry picking.
breakfast for dinner.
late night visit.

birthday = twenty-three.
early morning.
drive to the mountains.  
four-wheeling + lilly lake + fishing.
first fish, caught.
learning to cast.
camp fire.
diabetes cake. 
perfect gift.
the best august 26. 

4 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

I would have to agree that all sounds like the best Aug 26th EVER!!!! Plus you did one of my favorites... woodland berry picking!!! What do you plan to do with those Blackberries? It's my 4th favorite berry sooooooooooooo you need to show me pictures of our finished product!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Goofy Tree Statue.

I blogged about that disgusting thing TODAY.

So glad I could be a part of your birthday weekend, yo.

Alex Byer said...

Name changes :) Yay :)

Unknown said...

Seriously, you've been married for like 4 seconds and have already changed your name. It'll be 8 months for me on Friday and I still have yet to do it... UGH.