Friday, May 13, 2011

quick question.

why is it that most hip-hop artists
 feel the need to state their name at the beginning of
every single song? 
i mean reaaally?
to them i'd like to say the following:
listen homie, 
in order for us to illegally download your song, 
we had to know your name.
so why don't you do everyone a favor and  
s.t.o.p. repeating it.
it's annoying and makes you look dumb.
i have taken the liberty of pointing out a few criminals.
 just when i thought he was flawless...
and it wasn't even his song, 
luckily he "redeemed" himself by throwing taio's name in.


sidenote: blogger is about to get a junk punch if things don't get fixed pronto. 


oh, and a happy weekend to you all.
i'm going to a wedding tonight in a dress 
that makes me feel very jackie o.
#yeaahbuddy. 


5 comments:

Ashley said...

hahahaha. STUPID BLOGGER FACE.

I think this very thought ALL THE TIME about rappers. It annoys the hell out of me.

Jackie O...post pictures please!

Shelby said...

you are so hilarious, a junk punch? lol
blogger deleted my whole entire post and all the comments that were on it... they deserve a junk punch for sure!

i hope you post pics of the jackie o dress... i have one that makes me feel like her, so classy and glamorous! have fun!! <3shelby

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

I Know, stupid blogger, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! haha... my boy noticed this too, he did a take the mick cover of fix up look sharp and did his name at the beginning, funny!

Carrie Ann said...

thank you. I have always wondered about that. I think they just really like their own names. of course, I would probably want to say my name over and over if my name was as cool as Usher.

Haylee said...

Oh my heck, I know. This is one of the biggest pet peeves of mine. Seriously it's like, can they get more into themselves? I'm glad to hear this drives someone else crazy and it's not just me.