Thursday, May 12, 2011

no beef for you.

i think i broke my two little toes yesterday.
you know, 
the piggies that didn't get roast beef
and went wee wee wee all the way home?
yeah, those ones.

on the upside, 
their current state of pain 
helped me justify wearing my moccasins to work today.

in other news, 
the bananas and clementines i bought earlier this week
have proven to be delicious.
it's been so long since i've had a good clementine.
like december/january long.
i don't know how i've survived.



4 comments:

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Poor little piggies! Hope they feel better soon!

:: ashley :: said...

eeks I am sorry! hope it gets better.

Chelsea Finn said...

Ouch! Im sorry about your broken toes. i have a habit of stubbing my toes so hard that i break them, I hate it.
On a good note, I love clementines too!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

k said...

hope your toes are ok! poor things!