Wednesday, September 23, 2009

jamie

i don't even know where to begin.  you are incredible.  you take and keep my secrets, and find a silver lining to my couldy days.  i know i can always turn to you for the truth and expect it.  i love your blunt honesty and your lack of sugar coating facts.  you stand up for what you believe in wherever you are.  you are an incredible example to me.  you have opened my eyes to some amazing music.  you've helped me realize how important it is to enjoy life and live it.  you've helped me overcome my fears.  you're older than your years.  {i still can't believe you're eighteen.}  you are an angel in my life.  you surprise me with your maturity.  you're busy now.  you're a p.i.m.p.
you love.
you live.
you respect.
you are an example to me.

happy birthday jamie. 

No comments: