Monday, September 21, 2009

hey kay.

We used to stay up "late" and play card games when we were supposed to be asleep.  We got into countless "see if you can reach me" battles.  We used to play Barbies (and I'd always make you be the boy).  We used to pretend we were spies loong before Spy Kids came out.  We used to chat on msn for hours after "lights out".  We used to sneak DVDs up to watch them when we were supposed to be doing homework.  You used to laugh at me for being afraid of the dark and addicted to the nightlight.  You tied your shoes before me.  You learned how to blow a bubble gum bubble before me.  You learned how to read before me.  You even shaved your legs before me -- only by a FEW days though!   {insert slightly bitter emotion here}  You told people I had braces like Forrest Gump right after meeting them.  We've been through a lot.  Good. Bad. Ugly. Funny.  You name it.  I hope you know you're my strength.  You're my anchor in this world.  Honestly, I don't think I'd be who I am were it not for you and the example you've been for me.  I feel we're stronger now.  We don't fight about trivial things like "borrowed" clothes and shotgun.  We've grown up a lot. 
I miss you.  I don't really think there's any other way to say it. 
I'm happy you were born {shout out to Mami & Papa: Thanks for not stopping after you had the perfect child.}  Sometimes I don't think you know, (so why not post it on the world wide web, eh?) but I love you. 
When I hurt there are only a few things (besides madre & padre) that I need most.  You are the biggest one.  Nothing can fix me like a hug from my other half. 
You save me over and over again.
We're two peas in a pod. 
















I just had to throw this picture in here because I know how much you love it.  We're good looking people Kay...our parents make attractive children. 





I Love You.
Happy Birthday.

No comments: