Friday, May 30, 2014

gruel.

my life is watching pbs kids even though jude doesn't care about tv.
peg + cat is a current fave.
mostly because her catch-phrase is,
"i am tooootallly freeeakkkiing ooout!"
i say it every time jude freaks out and she immediately starts smiling.

she also stops freaking out/crying 
when i point the camera at her face.
as a result, she's ruined all my crying baby pictures.

may in the christensen household
has looked like a snotty, diva baby
who's cutting a little vampire tooth. 
now she'll have her two bottom teeth 
(homegirl earned those at 3.5 months. holla!)
and a little fang and it'll be the cutest, goofiest smile ever.

jude loves books.
mostly eating them.
we believe in learning through osmosis.

it kind of scares me how often she tries reaching for our phones.
talk about a wake-up call.
maybe if i weren't on the dang thing so much,
she wouldn't want to play with it all the time.
stupid technology.
stupid lack of self-control.
WHERE ARE ALL YOU SUPER MOMS
WHO DON'T CHECK INSTAGRAM DURING THE DAY?!
WHEEEERRREEE?!??!?!!

and finally,
jude fell off the bed the other day.
so, you know, awesome.
:(



2 comments:

Lauren Hall said...

Ugh I miss the Christensens. Bring jude to me. Now.

katrina said...

Hazel says "I am totally freaking out!" about everything and it was cute the first time but now people look at me funny in public and stuff.

I can't wait to see Jude's goofy smile.

and I'm sorry she fell off the bed. Hazel did when she was six months and that sound will haunt me forever. Ahhh I felt terrible, but hazel is fine.