Wednesday, June 26, 2013

this one feels like a job interview.

i'd have to say
my top three worst traits are:
Δ   Δ   Δ 
being too much of a perfectionist. 
Δ   Δ   Δ 
loving too hard.
Δ   Δ   Δ 
caring too much. 



but in real life they're probably:
Δ   Δ   Δ 
watching/loving too much tv and movies and movie trailers.
and consequently getting catty 
after watching an excess amount of reality tv.
Δ   Δ   Δ 
being ridiculously dramatic and making things out to be 
bigger than they really are.
this is magnified during my reality tv stints. 
Δ   Δ   Δ 
stressing out to the point of hyperventilating.
i think that's a panic attack...?
Δ   Δ   Δ 
and one more for good measure.
getting addicted to games on my phone.
addicted to the point of obsession.
addicted to the point of tuning everything else out
and focusing on beating my own high scores.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Brissa.
You are my fave.
The end.

Unknown said...

WOW it's like we're the same person. Every time Jeremy catches me watching Kardashians and then if I say something mean he says its because I'm acting like them. Hahaha, guess he might be right...

Tiffany said...

Hahaha ummmm don't we all do this! I am still old school with the phone, BUT all those other things are me to the TEEEE! Keep it real Brissa!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Do not I repeat do NOT start to play Egg Shoot, the puzzles. You will lose your life. I'm going to have to start talking about it in my 12 Step Meeting.

Briss. Loving too hard is a gift really, the secret of this entire life is to love, love unconditionally, even to those undeserving.. it's the key.