Wednesday, June 13, 2012

this is what true love looks like.

we went to the cheesecake factory
to celebrate jutraas' birthday/lsat rocking.
justin pulled out his phone and said, 
"oh lovebirds, let me document this love."

i started out smiling
and he was kissing me on the cheek.
before the picture was taken,
i felt him pull away
and heard a "whhhaaa??!" reaction from the other diners.
i knew what was coming.

the.awkward.never.stops.
at least 97% of our pictures together
look like this.
awkward and blurry.

one day i'll make a coffee table book titled, 
"snuggle bunnies"
filled with our awkward please-don't-touch-me pictures.
it shall be passed from generation to generation.

sidenote:
ignore that weird reflection on my boob.
i don't know what it is,
but i can promise you it's not a stain or normal.
random patches of my boobs don't shimmer through clothes. 
i'm not a vampire. 
i'm just happy my straw protecting tendencies
were documented again.

moral of the story:
cory + brissa = awkward + kewl
brissa = not a vampire + straw protector
snuggle bunnies = my book title. steal it and die.


14 comments:

Elisha(: said...

hahhahaha cuuutee picture there. ;) aahahahah,.

x.

Elisha(: said...

and you seriouuusslllyy do protect your straw!!! HAHAHA!!!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I was wondering about your shiny boob.

Kari said...

I could die. You two are the best!

Jessica Wray said...

haha i have a few of those myself in my iPhoto. they make for great laughs

Ellie Kornexl said...

most of my and my parents photos end up having some weird element. Just this weekend I was taking a picture of my parents and my dad licked my mom's cheek. seriously.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. I can't get past the "weird reflection on the boob". baha.

Krystal said...

i think a coffee table book would actually be really cute!

McKenzie King said...

i like you guys.

meme-and-he said...

currently framing this picture for my desk. its that awesome.

Ashley said...

I hope you actually made said book. I mean, I am dying to one day look through this book!

whatevergatsby.com said...

YES TO THIS. omg. you guys are perfect.

Ali Kirk said...

HOW DO I FOLLOW UR BLOG? I'M OBSESSED W/U.

Shaylynn... I blahwg It's True. said...

Nothing says I love you like being licked like a dog. NOTHING.