Wednesday, February 8, 2012

homemade band-aid.

a few weeks ago, 
my left thumb got sliced pretty good.
i expected the bleeding to stop after a few seconds
but it felt like continuing.
i found and opened my first-aid kid one handed
and searched for some band-aids.
i couldn't find any.
isn't that how it always works?
instead, i found gauze and medical tape.
i took this opportunity to exercise my 
emt-b skillz from high school.
i folded, taped and felt like macgyver.
after i took and nashvilled the shizz out of this picture for posterity,
i went to put my surgical tools away.
you'll never guess what i found at the bottom of my kit.
five band-aids. 
#fml

9 comments:

Christi Lynn said...

but the bandaid you made was so much better than any ol regular bandaid.

Ashley said...

hahaha...such is life.

Elisha said...

hahahaha ;P

:: ashley :: said...

you just got +10 cool points!

rebecca said...

ha. way to go macgyver.

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

ohhhhhhhh life!

mandyface said...

It won't let me see your pic :( Blergface.
ps- I fixed my post to make sense lol muh badddzzz

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Briss.

It's about survival.

Bandaids are for simple, they'll be killed off first humans.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Lol. Glad you made it through your ordeal.

How'd you cut it?