Thursday, January 6, 2011

attn: winter

i don't like you right now.
you have caused the following to happen to me.
{via}
here is a better representation.
{because we're both brown and it paints a more accurate picture for you.}
{via}
it's really quite annoying.
all i want to do is comb my bangs and brush my hair 
but it starts sticking to me.
my bangs get suctioned to my forehead and stick to it like a fly to glue.
it makes me want to punch your face if you had one.
{via}
allz i'm saying is you better watch your back winter,
anyone who gives me static this crazy deserves a punishment.
i'm coming for you.
i will find you
and

1 comment:

Kelsey Jamison said...

okay, i had this problem 2 years ago, and this is what worked for me: I went and go a moisturizing shampoo ( according to my stylist, static is caused by dry hair.) I use Paul Mitchell's Awapui. It's great. Also, try lightly running a dryer sheet over your head. Weird, but it totally works to calm the frizz.