Friday, October 8, 2010

love today.

please do.
love it with your whole heart.
here are some reasons why i'm in love with friday.

i get to watch the latest jersery shore episode.
my best friend is coming to see me.
i might get to wear my favorite jacket to school.
this song. seriously, it's magic.
i'm considering hitting up the hospital for a corndog with the crew.
don't you dare judge.  
it's the best fried doggie you'll ever have. 
and it's huuuuge.  
i'll have to take a picture to show you. 

anyway my children,
take this weekend.
make it yours and make it good.
and keeping with my obsession...


pip pip cheerio!

post edit:: was it selfish of me not to ask you why you love friday?  please accept my apology and consider this your engraven invitation to tell me and the rest of the world wide web {and yes i mean world, i'm an international sensation remember? haaaa...} just try not to offend the south korean.  

No comments: