Friday, September 17, 2010

the ultimate

some of you out there may know that for me
iPod = pizzle.
that's just the way it is. 
well this tuesday i was lucky enough to get 
!!!the ultimate pizzle!!!
for those of you still lost in translation that means:
 breezy done gots herself* an eye-fone foruh.
and trust me.
it's just amazing as they say. 
okay so maybe i got a little too excited...
but i had to show off my case.
....and my eye...
...and my mouth...
...and my gangsta face...
but mostly my case.
ain't she a beaut?



*by 'done gots herself' i mean my papa gave me a birthday present!! yes he's awesome like that and yes i get to be a responsible adult and pay the monthly data charges but hey, it's all good in the hood because i no longer have to wait until january to buy myself one. thanks for teaching me how to be a grown up daddy!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Brissa, you're pretty.