Tuesday, September 21, 2010

attn: organs

dear stomach,
i'm sorry.  please forgive me for taking a shower and curling my hair instead of feeding you today.  i thought i was going to have enough time but i was wrong. so wrong.  please stop yelling at me.  it makes me feel bad.  i didn't neglect you on purpose, it just sorta...happened.

dear brain,
seems like you and mr. stomach are in cahoots.  why would you do that?  why would you listen to his griping and join his side?  you know i'm going to make him stop crying soon.  you know i'm planning on feeding him  something later, so whhhy do you have to start acting sluggish and worthless now?  

 dear tailbone,
how the freak are you bruised?  i don't like how you {also} decided to fail.  you've been acting up for about a month now without being provoked.  i know i'm supposed to love you all the same, but right now i hate you.

dear ears,
please forgive me for leaving my headphones home on one of the longest work days of the week.  i didn't mean to.  i kicked myself for forgetting them {maybe that's why mr. tailbone is being troublesome}.  i pinky promise that as soon as we get in the car we'll listen to some sick beats.

No comments: