Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ice pack face

jamie got his wisdom teeth pulled today.
poor little guy.
i sure hope mami took a video of him in his drugged state.
this was his facebook status right after the incident:

"Doctor made my wisdom teeth go bye be and now he medicine and mouth hurts and ice pack face. Sleepy time on bed tv. Holler?"

poor thing is so drugged he couldn't even proof read.
{for those of you that don't know james, he's a nazi when it comes to spelling, capitalization and grammar on social networking sites. 
but a nice nazi. not a hitler nazi.}
i sure hope he enjoys his sleepy time on bed tv.
here are some little gems mom sent me from the operating room.

 

aaaaand after.

poor kid. that doesn't look like any fun.
except for the fact that he'll be pampered night and day by madre.
also, it's nice to see that his wrap is still in play.
i love our "rebellious" hairstyles.




also. maybe if we all attack him, he'll start his blog up again.
rrrreeaddyy..break!



side note:  five bucks says mom will read this, call me and tell me to delete these pictures and if james even reads my blog and happens to see this post, i'm sure to get an angry text.   sorry charlie!  i give you full permission to do the same to me. heck!  i'll do it myself.  
love you.

No comments: