Saturday, April 24, 2010

solo

Blogger.com is being a little ri-tard right now, but I want to blog, so I have to write my little thoughts out on Microsoft Word.  So please excuse the proper capitalization at the beginning of every sentence.  {sometimes that bothers me}. 
Okay kids, here’s the deal.  Everyone is gone. EVERYONE.  I am alone in my apartment until Beth comes back on Sunday.  I don’t like it.  I wish that everyone could just stay.  There are so many people I am going to miss because they are leaving Provo or they are moving away from the Riv.  It’s not fair.  Why can’t things just stay the same?  Why does everything start getting perfect and then BAM!  life has to go and screw things up.  My friends are leaving me.  We’re going to grow and learn and experience a lot of different things this summer.  We’re going to go through a lot of things without each other. 
My people will come back to me, but it’s not going to be the same.  We won’t live in our little complex anymore.  We’ll be scattered all over this little corner of the valley.  It hurts.  It scares me.  Right now, I am not a fan of change.  I want to rewind these past three months and play them over again.  I want my friends to stay and for us to have an endless summer. 
i.don’t.like.this.hurt.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Brissa!! I love you! and i will be here for the spring! remember we will play lots and lots! loves!!