Monday, March 1, 2010

beverage.

WARNING: This is going to be a very unorthodox blog post.
But...once again, seeing as how it's mine, I don't really care.
I just thought I'd warn you.
Because, you know, I'm nice like that.


I am going to describe to you my weekend through the beverages I drank.

Friday.
Water.
My trusty sidekick of a water bottle planned a mutany.
He decided it'd be funny to be half-way open and empty himself in my Ecuador bag.
{luckily my camera and phone didn't drown}.
Pepto-Bismol.
I had the worst stomach ache ever after the talent show.
I felt like I was pregnant with a baby ninja....again.
{don't worry. no onions this time}
But not even pink magic would make it go away.
:(

Saturday.
Water.
To take my Day-Quil.
That's right folks...Brissa was a sicky.
Ginger Ale.
This is my go-to beverage when I'm ill.
Nothing like a good ol' cup o' ginger and some saltines to battle sick germs.
{this did more for me than the stupid pink "magic" did}
Powerade.
Mountain Berry Blast.
Blue drank.
mmmmm.
Had to get those missing electrolytes in my somehow.

Sunday.
H2O.
Bubbly.
Blue Drank.
Repeat.
=
A healthy Brissa.



1 comment:

katie said...

Dear Brissa,

Sorry you're sick. Thanks for entertaining me though by saying that it felt like you were pregnant with a baby ninja. That made my day. I needed a good laugh. Get well soooon!