Monday, January 4, 2010

swipe some plastic.

So one of the gifts I received during my final Christmas of the Ott Era was an iTunes gift card.  I put it to good use today.  I bought an album I've been wanting for a little while now.  


Enter fun


It is golden.  I can't remember if I've ever confessed my undying love for Nate Ruess, but it's strong.  I love this album.  I've been letting Nate's voice serenade me all day.  Would you like me to tell you some of my instant favorites?  Well okay.  But let's clear something up, I'm not sharing my little treasures with you because I know you're dying to hear them, but because this is my baby, so I can say whatever I please.  {wow...I'm sassy today....}
Enter golden nuggets {in no particular order}:
Walking the Dog
Light a Roman Candle With Me
Take Your Time (Acoustic)
Be Calm
All The Pretty Girls
The Gambler
Since I've only listened to this album all day and six of twelve tracks are already my favorites, I think that tells you that you need to make a little purchase don'cha?
Trust me, you deserve it.  
And you won't regret it.
And it will make you my insta-friend.
Forever.



1 comment:

beth said...

I love be calm and the gambler!!!

Let's trade music for the upcoming concert of amazing? Please and thank you!