Monday, January 4, 2010

nerd-alert!

Hello you.
I have a confession for you.  I can be a nerd sometimes.  Especially when it comes to the first day of school.  Especially when that first day of school is in two-ten!  {In case I haven't already told you, I feel like this is my year}.  I went to my first class and loved it.  Viva Espanol!  Then I gave an arm and leg for one text book.  yaay...
Then I bought my new 5-subject notebook!  One of the loves of my life is new school supplies.  Especially notebooks.  And I've been a loyal environotes supporter since the beginning.  Mostly because I refuse to buy any notebook with 'BYU Cougars' splattered all over it.  And because I like the gray front and back covers.  I'm getting excited just thinking about it!  See?  Major nerd.  But I could care less.  The beginning of the semester always excites me!  If you're reading this and you're in school good luck, have fun, and enjoy your new notebooks!!

No comments: