Monday, January 4, 2010

two10

I realize the last time I wrote was last year.  Sorry for being such a slacker.  But guess what?  I had a feeling and it was that two.ten {that is my name for this current year of our Lord.  People laughed at me for saying oh.ten, and there's no way in heck I'm saying two-thousand-and-ten every time I refer to this year.  Call me lazy, I don't care, I save my breath for witty comments and sarcastic comebacks} is my year. It's a wonderful feeling really.  I just think it's going to be golden.  I'm going to learn and grow and laugh and write and play and live!  
I've got a really good feeling about this one.
Trust me.
You'll have a good year too.
Trust me.
Mama knows.
{I'm mama in case you were wondering...}
So get excited kids.
That's an order.
{yay!}

No comments: