Thursday, November 19, 2009

:::Gratitude Minute:::
I am so, SO grateful for my parents. They are always looking out for me and making sure I'm okay. I'm excited to have daddy come pick me up on Tuesday so I can go home for the break. Everytime we drive home, we catch up on life. He helps me put things into perspective and always listens to me. Sometimes daddy tells me the truths that I don't want to hear, but boy do they make me stronger. Oh! And I always make sure to blast Boston and we both rock out to those sweet sweet tunes while the people on the freeway think I forgot to take my crazy pills.  {ask him...I get waaaay too into Boston. haha} I can't wait to see Mami and give her a gigantic hug. It's always so much easier to talk to her in person than it is over the phone.
I love them.

No comments: