Friday, August 22, 2014

i woke up feeling like i'd stayed up all night watching 30 rock, but i didn't. it's awful.

jude woke me up at 6:30 this morning
by pulling my hair and squawking.
at least she's cuter and cuddlier than a rooster.

we were fed, dressed (read: still pajamas)
and ready for the day by 7:30.

jude and i snuggled on the floor
and fell asleep to daniel tiger telling us to help each other 
for fifteeen beautiful and ridiculously short minutes.

jude woke me up from my nap dream
by pulling my hair again.

daniel tiger's mom taught us to
"use your wooooords.
use your words."

daniel tiger is basically raising jude today
since i'm a total zombie mess.

don't babies know when they have a hard night's sleep,
their parents have a hard night's sleep?
and don't they know that means you're not supposed
to want to do anything the next day?
why can't babies appreciate netflix marathons?
these are the questions we really need answered,
neil degrasse tyson. 

No comments: