Thursday, June 28, 2012

freeze frame.

kallie made a paper chain countdown for my cubicle.
this is why my job is better than yours.
 fries always taste better when your car dies 
in the middle of the drive-thru.
walk-thru fries > drive-thru fries.
church feet are fancy feet.
this little sass is trying to weasel her way into a sister-wives arrangement. 
i can't let that happen.
every day would be a fashion walk-off and i would always lose. 
lunchtime sunshine and afternoon phone calls
are the best kind of happiness.

10 comments:

Elisha said...

haha.. WALK-thru?! That's hilarious!!!

x.

kellichristinecase said...

walk thru. bahah

Stesha said...

you guys are too funny! and I made a paper chain too, counting down to my 21 birthday! love the idea.

xx

Lauren said...

I love you and your countdown and your colorful shoes and purse.

JW | PEONY said...

I'm a little perplexed why I don't follow you on instagram. this must change

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Fears.

1. Not having my debit card of cash when I get to the human to pay at the drive in.

2. My car will die in the line.

3. The human will be someone I know.

Unknown said...

shoes are amazing. and that chain is the best! is it a countdown to your wedding?

Mikelle Jade said...

mmmmmmmmm fries. and those shoes.
delicious.

emilymcb said...

:)

Anonymous said...

i love your life. really and truly. one day we shall meet up finally and all the weirdness and quirkiness in the world will just clash and it will be momentous.