Friday, May 11, 2012

oh.my.gosh.

note: it "officially" starts at 31 seconds.

 i'm obsessed with this song.
i "wiggle wiggle wiggle"
any and every chance i get.
i blame the m&m commercial.
back to business.
i was not expecting his voice
to be so bluesy and just mmm...
i'm kind of in love with this cover.
'kind of' is a total understatement. 
i have a feeling my wiggles
will be a little more bluesy from now on.
i just invented a dance for them.
this is going to be on repeat
for the rest of my day.
ahhhh friday is so good today!

11 comments:

Elisha said...

he is so so sooooo good!

megan danielle said...

holy crap!! loveeeeee this!

Anna said...

Okay what sexy? So weird and so delicious.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I'm at friggin work briss. so annoying.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

totally love his voice- really.
and I want to see a video of your dance.

JW | PEONY said...

you're totally right about not expecting that sound to come out of his mouth! Thanks for sharing - I love the cover!

kylee said...

holy.crap.
his voice is the mossssst surprising thing ever. like get out of my life this is not real, he does not sound like that. he's amazing. so glad i clicked play.

Christianna said...

Totally effing brilliant! He's really really good! And I love when people take a pop song and flip it on it's head! Thanks for sharing!

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

This is just genius.

Ashley said...

I think he just made me like a song that I hate. How did that happen???

andrea said...

holy.friggin.crap.
he is good.
i like his cover for sure.
have you heard of alex goot? he does really good cover's as well. i was introduced to him a few weeks ago.

thanks for the comment on my blog p.s. :) it's always fun to meet someone new! (well... cyber space meeting i guess haha)