Monday, March 26, 2012

wiiknd: it basically started on thursday.

the district.
sunshine walks.
free ice cream with easter sprinkles.
nixon lusting.
outside card games.
necessary preparations: potty + water bottle refill.
sit. wait.
watch. cry.
spaz out. yell at screen.
put.the.berries.in.your.freaking.mouth.

hunger games hangover.
discussion anxiety.
sunshine.
grocery shopping.
march madness.
go jazz go.

sunshine.
operation: rescue penelope.
boarding/cruising down the canyon.
saturday picnic.
briefcase browsing.
afternoon nap.
buffalo wild wings.
aziz ansari: dangerously delicious.

church.
basketball.
"it's ice cream time."
afternoon nap.
dinner party.
quadruple overtime.
r.i.p. jazz.
sunday walk.
parks and rec.
intense burrowing.

7 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

i love your weekend updates! our included soome jazz & hunger games too!

kylee said...

you have the BEST weekends every time. EVERY TIME brissa! i hope to one day be a part of one.

Shaylynn... I BLAHWG. said...

I have almost no idea what you're talking about, and yet.. it makes me love you that much more.

Ioana-Carmen said...

Lovely post darling! Check my blog and follow me if you want, I`ll follow back :X

Fashionspot.ro

Ellie Kornexl said...

Intense burrowing, sounds like me trying to sleep when it's cold out. Love me some intense burrowing...

meme-and-he said...

still jealous of your FREE hunger games experience. what the.
and of course I cried like a baby when rue died.

Hilary said...

I still haven't seen hunger games, if you ruin it, I'll be very very upset. ha. also, my hair is not chopped. do not fret.