Monday, March 26, 2012

wiiknd: it basically started on thursday.

the district.
sunshine walks.
free ice cream with easter sprinkles.
nixon lusting.
outside card games.
necessary preparations: potty + water bottle refill.
sit. wait.
watch. cry.
spaz out. yell at screen.
put.the.berries.in.your.freaking.mouth.

hunger games hangover.
discussion anxiety.
sunshine.
grocery shopping.
march madness.
go jazz go.

sunshine.
operation: rescue penelope.
boarding/cruising down the canyon.
saturday picnic.
briefcase browsing.
afternoon nap.
buffalo wild wings.
aziz ansari: dangerously delicious.

church.
basketball.
"it's ice cream time."
afternoon nap.
dinner party.
quadruple overtime.
r.i.p. jazz.
sunday walk.
parks and rec.
intense burrowing.

6 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

i love your weekend updates! our included soome jazz & hunger games too!

kylee said...

you have the BEST weekends every time. EVERY TIME brissa! i hope to one day be a part of one.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I have almost no idea what you're talking about, and yet.. it makes me love you that much more.

Unknown said...

Intense burrowing, sounds like me trying to sleep when it's cold out. Love me some intense burrowing...

meme-and-he said...

still jealous of your FREE hunger games experience. what the.
and of course I cried like a baby when rue died.

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

I still haven't seen hunger games, if you ruin it, I'll be very very upset. ha. also, my hair is not chopped. do not fret.