Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ooo ooooohhh!

remember how this time last year 
i couldn't stop singing this sucker?
how it was like a drug
that seriously made me high?
well...
i found a new drug to hook myself on
and yes, the reaction is still the same.
instant smiles, feet dancing and booty shaking.
i think my roommates are going to start hating me.
if i'm not blasting this song i'm singing it at the top of my lungs.
ooooooh it's sooooooo good.
thank you cee-lo. 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

kylee said...

dance party? you & me? could be fun.
am i weird for loving the glee version more? in fact i tend to like glee versions better than most of the originals.

hmmm said...

I KNOOOOOOW! I've been cranking this baby up every time I get a chance. Love it love it love it! Play on.