Saturday, January 1, 2011

twothousandandeleven.

today is the start of a new year.
i feel like i should say something along the lines of 
{oh.em.gee.i'm.so.excited}
but right now the feeling i have is 
peace.
don't get me wrong,
i am excited for two-double-one and everything it will bring.
i'm just not freaking about it.
hopefully this is foreshadowing how i handle the stress this year.
it's going to be a doozy. 
it's going to be great.
this semester is going to be challenging and really test my limits.
i'm going to start doing what i want to do for the rest of my life.
the yellow brick road to my dreams starts now.
wow. 
i've hand written my goals in my red mokeskine.
i hope to will accomplish them all.
i'm excited.
i hope two10 was as good to you as it was to me.
here's to the new year and everything it will bring. 
the challenges, joys, successes, failures, love, heartache, 
disappointment, learning, growing, living. 
i'm learning to love the trials 
because they make the joys that much better


2 comments:

Justin said...

I liked this post. 2011 here we come.

kellichristinecase said...

you are freaking funny brissa! happy 2011! we need more bloggers like you in this world!