Monday, October 18, 2010

i'm a little peeved

**WARNING**
this post may be a little too much for some of you to handle.

i entered the bathroom at work and walked straight to my favorite stall.
don't hate.
you know you have one too.
mine happens to be the handi-capable stall in the corner.
it is giant and makes me feel like i'm hiding while i potty.
it also makes me feel safe because of it's size.
i don't like being in close proximity to other stalls/humans whilst i potty.*
back to my story.
i turn and find my beloved bowl unfavorably occupied.
as a result i am forced to exit my special stall
and use my original favorite
also known as 
"the back up."

today in the battle of woman vs. stall
stall won.

{yes i am referencing one of my favorite showssoooo good. and for those of you who don't know, it's his sign off after every challenge.  now go and educate yourselves in the ways of the wise.}


*okay this is something that really grates on my nerves.  i hate it when i am the only person in a public restroom and some little miss thang comes in and SITS IN THE STALL RIGHT NEXT TO MINE. i mean seriously?!!  why would she do that? does she not realize it's creepy?  it's unnecessary and although we won't see each other because our pee schedules are obviously different, it's closer than i will ever want to be to her.  i mean am i crazy or doesn't everyone like a little privacy whilst they pee.
privacy = at least a one stall buffer. 

No comments: