Tuesday, October 5, 2010

for the kids...

remember that one post i had about a teepee?
and how it was soo cool and how my kids would love me for it.
and how we'd have family pow-wows in it?
well i just made an executive decision that my 
future family is just going to have to deal with.
don't worry, they'll love me for it.
our backyard is officially going to be the coolest
because of the following:
 
{sprial staircase + tree house = the shizz}
{tent}
{tea parties}

i can't wait to be a homeowner.

2 comments:

Lauren Hall said...

can i come over to your house with my family so our brown children can play together?

Brissa said...

yes.yes.yes.
can we please visit each other's homes when we're grown up? and you kids can call me auntie brissa and mine will call you auntie lauren? and they'll be the best of friends bonded by our friendship and their slightly brown skin.