Wednesday, October 20, 2010

brain drain.

everyone is getting married.
it's kind of ridiculous and it's always after a month of knowing/dating/"loving" each other.
stupid grad student/teacher tried to call me out in class for texting by saying 
"let's make a new rule!  if you text in class you bring treats next time!  does everyone like that rule? you know who you are."
all the while she had this stupid, eager grin on her pale, pimple scarred face.  
and fyi sweetheart, i wasn't texting, i was playing unblock me.
and nobody in the class seemed to like your idea as much as you.
this power trip has gone straight to her head.
oh, and i hate her.
toy story tres made me shed a few tears last night.
growing up sucks.
i love my boss for bringing me a piece of delicious cake and bread leftover from lunch.
i was starving and chocolate fixes frowny faces.
i realized i forgot to plan in one of my classes for my winter schedule.
fml.

 

No comments: