Friday, August 20, 2010

happenings

so i guess i forgot to tell you kids a few things.
first.
i moved out of club 45.
 i went from a two bedroom apartment to a two story, four bedroom house.
it's kind of amazing and incredibly spacious.
we named it le tigre. 
that's my house.
hidden behind that giant tree.
 second.
i bought a car.
his name is carlos and he's a manual.
my second time EVER on the freeway was in carlos in stop-and-go traffic.
it was quite the adventure.
i may have shed some tears.
third.
 my favorite sunglasses died.
these ones.
r.i.p.
fourth.
lauren came to visit.
{circa 2008}.
 
she, sam and i partied for a day and a half.
we also planned an epic harry potter trip to florida for next summer.
fifth.
i saw parker and brandon for the first time since their missions.
it was a joyous reunion.
oh! and i dominated everyone in my first game of dominion.
{circa 2008}
sixth.
all my friends are coming back either this week or next week!
i can't wait.
but that means school starts soon.
:(
seventh.
a week from yesterday i turn twenty-one.
ay caramba.
i also get to pick up my copy of mockingjay!!!!!

peace out girl scouts.
later skaters.

1 comment:

Kelsey Jamison said...

my fav shades died two weeks ago! i feel your pain, briss.