Friday, May 4, 2012

confession session: swag edition

march 28 was the last day
i was able to talk about my bieber fever.
that wednesday i admitted
biebsy let me down and 
boyfriend depressed me. 

after that post and several tweetversations
with sara and kelli,
i decided to give it another go.
that "go" turned into me listening
to boyfriend on repeat for days.

this is me, 
admitting i was wrong. 
boyfriend is the opposite of awful.
it's catchy and has even made me giddy.
don't get me wrong, 
i still miss my baby biebs, 
but there's just something about those swaggy's.

sidenote:
if you're disappointed in me for changing my mind,
i have a gif[t] for you.
listen again.
let it enfold you. 
trust me.

anyway...
his video came out last night.
his hair looks amazing.
like so good.
i smiled when i saw him on screen.
it's like he was looking right at me.
other than that,
it was pretty meh.
there are a lot of half-naked high school sophomores
driving {read: sitting in} really expensive cars
and he seems to be playing the same song
on the hood of a car all day and night.

 my favorite part of the whole thing
was chunky bieber. 
i love him almost as much as i love the real one. 
best.screen.clippings.ever.

16 comments:

Anna said...

BEST GIF EVER SERIOUSLY I'M NOT EXAGGERATING RIGHT NOW

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I can't even continue reading this post. I can't.

stupid beiber, I hate her.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

could we please exchange gifts for christmas? that would be awesome.

Kandice Breinholt said...

it's the little things, brissa.

gif(t)

...come on, that's perfect.

Elisha said...

haaaahahah I love that. "haters gonna hate". ;)

Christianna said...

I'm not gonna lie, I don't know how I feel about it and I've givin it a good old shot, more then once. I'm still not digging it.

Though I did go as baby J two years ago for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

brissa, your blog completes me.

meme-and-he said...

nooo I am mourning the loss of bieber fever!! and can you really just get over that in a day?! I'll carry the torch on for you.

Sara said...

Ahahahahahaha I really am serious when I say your blog is in my top five favorite things on the Internet. The other four are prob rygos memes lets be honest. And I love your change of heart because it happened to me. And let's be honest at the very first I thought it said sweatsweatsweat not swag. Hahahaha #biebsweat #nasty

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I haven't heard the song but I must research it because your about the 10th person talking about it. I am way old for bieber, but I will listen. The video clip. Hysterical.

Unknown said...

BRISSAA! HAHAHAH WHERE IN THE WORLD DO YOU FIND THESE CLIPS??? I LOVE HATERRRS! (when they don't make me cry) LOVE YOUUU

kellichristinecase said...

you have NO idea. i watched boyfriend today at work and replayed it and was like what was written on that guy's shirt???? and as soon as i noticed it was CHUNKY BIEBER i said to myself, "at the very least, brissa will tweet this, if not blog it." it was then that i decided to wait and see if you'd tweet it. i shouldn't have been so lazy and just tweeted it myself

kellichristinecase said...

sara's comment. hahah she thought it was sweat. hahahahahahahha

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

screen clippings? sounds like something that should be flushed.

Haylee said...

haha I totally had the same reaction. At first I was just like eh, this song's ok. But then my Bieber love convinced me to keep the song on repeat and now I'm obsessed! I loved the video too, all though I really didn't like the main girl much. Though that's probably more because I wish I was her at that moment more than anything.

ayley said...

i am still iffy about it!! i think the video didn't do much to help me either because he was being creepy with a lot of girls he doesn't know and that's not my bag.

ps i'm stealing that gif from you.