Monday, April 2, 2012

wiiknd: have you had a colonoscopy? no, you're too young.

home.
coconut water conversations.
sweet notes and a thoughtful book.
rotisserie chicken.
jazz game.
lake beaches.
stargazing. 
brightest.moon.ever.
sheriff warning.
live vs. produced.
parks and rec.

note taking.
comfort. assurance. peace. 
new eyeballs.
hammock swaying.
first rainbow of the season.
girls night.
kid cudi car dancing.
free basement.

matchy-matchy.
barbecue.
somewhere in time fangirling.
love sac.
afternoon nap.
"contemporary home."
scramble with friends.
happiness.
midnight drive.

11 comments:

kylee said...

i love scramble with friends. love it. although, luke kills me every single time. it's insane how good he is at that game.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

1. I went on a midnight drive, and will not tell you what I listened to.

2. Colonoscopy, I have something hilarous to tell you. Just wait. Via text or fb, tbd. Or email, tbd.

3. you failed to mention planning our business, WEAK.

Ashley said...

new eyeballs...

...hmmm...

his little lady said...

oh gosh, absolutely adore this little list. and i've loved seeing everyone talking about general conference ;)
xo TJ

Brittany said...

hammock! stars! #ldsconf!

what a weekend.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I had to come back 9 hours later to remind myself what exactly it was that I was going to tell you.

now I'm texting you, and you're gonna think less of me and colonoscopy's...

Christianna said...

Sounds awesome! I love car dance parties!!!

erica marie said...

a hammock sounds so relaxing! Sounds like you had a great weekend.

xo erica

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

so....i adore you.

but did you mean scrabble? the word game? or am i TOTALLY missing out on some game named scramble?

you teach me so much.

like hip thrusting.

Ashley said...

girls night, afternoon naps, hammock swaying sigh...sounds like the perfect weekend to me!!

Madi said...

"I'm still fasting cause I misread my calendar. Tomorrow is my colonoscopy. Today was my meeting with Colon O. Scopy."- tracy jordan