Monday, January 30, 2012

unattended children eating pink frosting off knives.

perks of being a wallflower.
home videos.
chick-fil-a.
nixon window shopping.
cacao.

einstein's bagels.
invasion of the gingers 2012. 
sun shivers.
awkward sass.
"i want my funeral to be a party." 
blue hair ties and pink frosting.
kay + head + garage = magic.
one baked potato.
uncontrollable laughter.
best buy.
jazz vs. jimmer.
breakfast supply shopping.

pancakes + eggs + bacon.
parks and rec.
messy counters.
white cake = diabetic coma.
pearl snaps.
titanic: the board game.
seinfeld.
ddp.

mix tape.

11 comments:

Kandice Breinholt said...

cacao.

CACAO.

haha the weirdest.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

never heard of Damien Rice but he is a hot man with an amazing voice- thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

yusssssss! AMEN. you are the coolest of cool, lady.

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

You rock. A lot a lot. My funeral will be a party. Einstein's bagels are like no other. Damien Rice, Ohhh yeah. and mix tape is awesome. Love all those things.

Elisha said...

chick-fil-a!!!<3

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

You had me at Juno.

"Gees Banana. Shut your freakin gob.."

Damien Rice leaves me with suicial thoughts. But I listen to him anyway. I like to live on the edge.

meme-and-he said...

did you like man on a ledge? It looks super interesting!!

JW | PEONY said...

I've never had chik-fil-a but I've the legend of it's amazingness. yum.

Peony

memory said...

eat mor chikin.

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Liz said...

chik-fil-a
juno
damien rice
...
good choices.

Kari said...

it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to not copy your life.