Friday, December 3, 2010

thank you monocle using top hat wearing pee-nit man.

this morning kind of sucked.
i got my extra credit assignment done but left my id card at home so i couldn't print it.
and they won't accept it via e-mail.
dumb.
i was overcome with anger and for some reason unbeknownst to me
 my brain told me that only thing that could fix my horrible mood
 was honey roasted peanuts 
{pronounced pee-nits}.
i went to the twilight zone
 made the purchase and my brain was right.
they put a smile on my face.
but to be honest,
i think it was a combination of the mini-peenit package
and the fact that i went to creative writing right after.
while there we talked about zombies, 
called stories "tasty" 
and ate chocolate sauerkraut cake.
das wassup.
these are they. oh and those are my new boots.
i've worn them almost everyday this week.
i'm kiiiiind of obsessed.  

No comments: