Friday, August 6, 2010

this is my brain talking

1. i want to throw a knife at a map, see where it sticks and travel there.
2. i remember when i got my first beatles album for christmas. it was magic.
3. i miss watching the wonder years.
4. i remember when i realized fred savage from the wonder years and ben savage from boy meets world were brothers.  my brain exploded.
5. i'm so happy i got those 15% off EVERYTHING coupons to use at kohl's.
6. i used to think mixing metals {i.e. silver & gold} was treason, now i'm a walking contradiction.
7. i rely too heavily on spellcheck. i firmly believe it will be the death of me.
8. i love the weekend time.
9. i'm excited to move into my new house.
10. i need to buy more burts bees.
11. i was cavity free until after i got my driver's license. it was such a shame.
12. i can't wait for mockingjay to come out!
13. i turn twenty-one in exactly twenty days {i'm scared}.
14. every single sentence has started with the word 'i'. that is just disgusting.
15. i had to end on an odd number...

No comments: