Monday, August 9, 2010

double take.

back in may my mother called me and asked me if my picture was in the ensign.
she said a neighbor had asked if that was my face spread across page 115.
i frantically searched for the may ensign and flipped to the correct page.
guess what?
it wasn't me.
then today on facebook my friend wrote on my wall and said:
"p.115 of the May Ensign. You? Woke me up when I turned the page that morning."
i chuckled to myself because guess what?
it's still not me.
but she's pretty so i guess i should feel flattered?
i think i'm mostly sad that people don't know my face.
i mean...i am kind of a big deal...
{that was a joke}
but here she is.
the twin i never knew i had.
{maybe they think it's me because we're both brown??}

2 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

you do look alike, although, the way her hair falls makes her look like she should be in lord of the rings. she looks like she's got elf ears (ps ps. i almost spelled elf "elph" like elephant.)

beth said...

i think it's the eyes/eyebrows/brownesque of this girl that makes her like you. (ps. i spelled girl gril. i almost left it.)