Friday, July 2, 2010

other half.

dearest world,

i have a best friend and i am so lucky because she's not one of those fake friends.
want to know how i know she's the real deal?
i can write things like this to her on facebook and she'll still talk to me.
now that's true love. 

hey sluz.
be my friend sometime this weekend.
between friday and saturday day time.
come help with the race?
the funny thing is you probably won't read this until next week or some time in the not so distant future.

i just popped some vitamina c (spanish please) and drank some oraange juice. do you think that will result in an over dose?
just wondering...
thought you might have the answer or something.

sidenote: i've been deathly ill for the past week and last night when i couldn't sleep i recorded myself talking. i'm scared to listen to them so i'm waiting for you to listen to them with me.

oh no! i'm almost out of orange juice.
do you like that i'm having a sort of conversation with you?
i do. it feels like you're ACTUALLY here.



you should check out joshua radin. soo good.

also do you think your boyfriend could...legally obtain (wink wink)...some ghetto songs for me? my life is in desperate need of some flavah. like srsly.

i'm officially out of orange juice.my life might as well be over.

won't you help me solve the greatest mysteries of life?
shall we have mizz frizzle from the magic school bus join us on our little adventures?


oh p.s. this best friend of mine, is my seester khyrie. 
that's us being best friends.
doesn't she have beautiful eyelashes?


No comments: